Thursday, October 22, 2015

Nutella

Thomas didn't want to sleep tonight so I spent nearly two hours pacing in the bedroom trying to keep him quiet with more or less success. I managed to get him to sleep four times but never deep enough so he would stay asleep in the bed. By the time Wolfram was done with his night call, I was more than ready to pass the ball.

Once I got everything done and was ready for dinner, it was 22:15 and I was not in the mood for the pasta prepared by Agnes and that we're waiting for me in the kitchen. I needed comfort food so I grabbed some bread and open the cabinet to get the Nutella.
At the usual spot there was a Nutella jar with my name on it.
And a note:
It did make me smile and forget for a second that Thomas was still not asleep :)
Thanks Wolfram for this tiny moment of happiness in a long stressful evening.

Now, time for comfort food!

No comments: