Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Oskar is starting pre-school again

After the not conclusive experience at Caelum pre-school, we decided to take Oskar somewhere else.
Last Friday Oskar and I spent a couple hours there and it was day and night. 

Oskar enjoyed himself so much that he wanted to stay for lunch. 
 
So today he is starting at MMI Thomson. Poor Oskar who will have to go through the painful experience of starting school twice. But this time we have a good feeling, a much better one now that we tried it out first. 

Same as last time, I get to stay with him the first morning. He seems to be enjoying himself more and only comes to me when he's confused someone wants to clean his nose or change his diaper
Appreciate how far away I can stay. Well tomorrow there will be drama once I leave but today it's nice to see him entertained.

I did leave him for 30min to take care of the paperwork. There was crying but apparently stopped after 10min. I found him back having lunch. Food must be better because he finished the whole thing. There is hope.

Morning ended with some stories. Oskar was a bit unsettled since I left him but overall much better than previous school.

 

No comments: